Friday, July 11, 2008

Ibadah Camp

I've finally go to my college ibadah camp. Firstly, I thought it going to be not that fun. When I go there at 30 June, 1st July and 2nd July. We stayed at Tanjung Keling. The Bidara Beach Resort. Even though it not a Five star hotel but is was awsome. The room are cold, the shower are hot, the bed are comfortable for me.

1st day -

What we do is gather in the Dato' Faisol Hall at 9 a.m. to be exact. From 8 to 9 we have to register our name at the register counter for the Ibadah Camp. After register, I go to breakfast beacause it isn't 9 a.m. yet. At 9. Mr Izwan and Mr Muniff give thier speeces.It's about 'What we going to do after we graduated' and 'unfinish payment of college fees'. After that our buses departed from our college to Melaka at 2.00 p.m. Then the pit stop at the R&R seremban at 3.30 p.m. until 4 p.m. There we eat and finish. We arrived at the Bidara Beach Resort at 5 p.m.

2nd day -



3rd day -

No comments: